MCG Merchandisers showcase brands and products on the retail selling floor, most importantly, increase sales for our clients. Our merchandisers keep store fixtures filled and organized, visual displays looking great, and regularly engage with customers.
- Manage the retail floor through merchandising, stock replenishment, and visual display maintenance.
- Secure the best real estate for the client’s product.
- Execute new store set ups and resets to accommodate floor plans.
- Assist customers with product selection while providing excellent customer service.
- Follow store policies, including signing in and dress code adherence.
- Develop relationships with store management, sales staff and merchandising team.
- Complete all projects per client specifications.
- Use unique design and fashion trends to attract customers.
- Communicate relevant client information that will help increase sales.
- Provide market intelligence on competitors’ new product placement, visual/fixture presentation, marketing strategies, and customers’ needs.
- Use visual merchandising skills to showcase brands and products on the retail floor.
- Must have retail experience; prior apparel merchandising experience is a plus.
- Must demonstrate professionalism; be reliable, friendly, and outgoing.
- Required to work the hours and days specified by the client, including evenings and weekends.
- Required to report on the same day an assignment is completed through our web reporting system.
- Required to take and upload photos into surveys.
- Must have a smart phone for reporting
- Must be able to read a Plan-o-gram
- Must have access to a personal computer with email and internet access as well as digital photo capabilities; smartphone or notebook/tablet is a plus.
- Must have reliable transportation.