Our client is need of an Operations Manager to direct and coordinate production and the maintenance department. The Operations Manager is responsible for production performance while maintaining quality requirements in the most cost-effective manner.
What you will be doing:
- Manage daily production operations.
- Provide leadership and supervision to the production and maintenance staff.
- Ensure customer requirements are met.
- Promote and implement lean manufacturing practices.
- Support and ensure compliance to ISO standards.
- Oversee the safety team and practices.
- Manage the preventative maintenance program.
- Recommend quality and cost reduction improvements.
- Implement and sustain metrics for daily production management and KPIs.
- Stay current on industry standards.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- At least some supervisory experience is required.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing is required.
- Strong communication and prioritization skills are needed.
- A Bachelors degree is preferred.
- 401k 50% match up to 6%
- Bonus program
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- 1 week of paid sick time off
- 4 day - 10 hour shifts
Markent PersonnelMontello, WI
BusinessView All Markent Personnel Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.