Alliance Management Director
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Alliance Management Director
The Alliance Management Director is responsible for the leadership and governance of key customer accounts, multi-functional relationships within MARKEN. Collaborates with global management teams to develop relationship and implement strategic initiatives, expand partnership, strengthen overall relationship and ensure global consistency. Responsible at program level for compliance with agreed- upon SLA’s, KPI’s, quality and value standards through continuous oversight and global consistency.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and manage key customer relationships and alliances with assigned customer; build networks with necessary stakeholders internally and externally.
- Provide leadership representation in partnership visibility forums (e.g., Joint Operations Teams, Business Review meetings) and act as a link to broader account management supporting other functions within MARKEN.
- Collaborate in the development of account management strategies and provide oversight of their implementation within assigned account(s)
- Work with MARKEN operational leaders and customer stakeholders to develop, implement and track key performance indicators (KPIs) and develop timelines and processes for tracking KPIs on an account/portfolio level.
- Provide oversight and/or act as an Account Owner for a customer alliance, by partnering with other MARKEN functional leads to develop and implement process improvements, to ensure consistency, provide oversight of portfolio level quality and financial metrics, etc.
- Partner with Functional Leads to provide guidance relative to operational account management with respect to operational delivery management and operational business management
- Act as the key relationship manager to assigned client contacts to ensure appropriate communication channels are maintained as well as recommend courses of action regarding client management issues.
- Collaborate with other MARKEN Alliance Managers, BD personnel and customer managers to present a uniform service focus to the customer.
- Lead internal escalation meetings to ensure quick response to any quality concerns or customer escalations, ensuring appropriate representatives from stakeholders and operational management are involved as appropriate.
- Leads global departmental initiatives for MARKEN focused on enhancing customer delivery, creating new offerings, developing new systems or tools to enhance oversight, etc.
- Bachelor's degree or educational equivalent in health science or directly related field
- 8+ years clinical research experience in a Contract Research Organization, Contract Manufacturing Organization or Pharmaceutical company
- Demonstrated knowledge of applicable global, regional and local regulatory requirements, i.e. GxP, drug law, ICH guidelines, Standard Operating Procedures
- Comprehensive knowledge of customer contracting models
- Comprehensive knowledge of governance structures
- Excellent customer management and account service skills with the ability to quickly establish and build/maintain relationships
- Ability to achieve results through communication, facilitation, negotiations in a matrix service delivery environment with shared responsibilities
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Autonomous independent decision-making; problem solving and judgment skills
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results with appropriate quality and timeline metrics
- Strong prioritization, planning and organizational skills
- Strong software and computer skills, including MS Office applications
- Proven ability to professionally network; present and lead at meetings/ teleconferences
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills utilizing solutions driven approach
Marken is a wholly owned subsidiary of UPS and is a critical part of UPS Healthcare. Marken offers a state-of-the-art GMP-compliant depot network and logistic hubs for clinical drug product storage and distribution worldwide, and supports cell and gene therapy logistics services from clinical to commercial, while maintaining the leading position for Direct-to-Patient and Home Healthcare services, biological sample shipments and biological kit production.
Moving Our World Forward by Delivering What Matters.
EEO & VETERAN Employer
AddressAston Mills, PA
BusinessView all jobs at Marken
Get fresh Director of Strategic Alliances jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.