The Billing Processor II will be responsible for all customer communication, billing, reporting and collection activities for our largest, nation-wide Key Account. This includes maintaining relationships with 13 business unit contacts, account reconciliations, reporting, documenting and evaluating current procedures, and continuous procedural improvements. Additional billing responsibilities will be added as assigned.
- Maintain accurate customer master data for 13 regional business units and 1000+ retail locations.
- Maintain strong relationships with customer contacts.
- Manage all contract billings for machine, service and chemical sales and associated records and reporting.
- Distribute all invoices to external customers and resolve all reported issues and questions.
- Prepare all corporate reporting associated with Key Account.
- Evaluate current billing processes and propose adjustments ensuring procedural and control improvements.
- Prepare documentation for external auditors.
- Audit financial data by verifying, allocating, reconciling, and correcting transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
- Analyze financial data to support various projects and initiatives.
- Provide financial support to the other functional areas of the company and backup critical accounting/finance functions.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Education Competencies
- Education and/or Experience. Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) or equivalent from four-year college or university; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Communication/Language Skills. Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) is a must. Ability to read and comprehend documents, simple instructions and product labels.
- Technical Competencies. Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint) and SAP preferred but not required.
- Mathematical Skills. Strong analytical skills with the ability to calculate figures and amounts along with performing basic math functions.
- Reasoning Abilities. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables. Strong analytical skills with ability to identify opportunities.
Behaviors/Work Environment/Physical Requirements
All Mark VII Equipment employees and stakeholders must have uncompromising integrity and ethical standards.
- Accountability and Reliability. Our employees must work reliably under pressure to keep on task and meet deadlines.
- Passionate, Energetic, and Enthusiastic. Our employees possess a high energy level, focusing on execution with measurable results. We exhibit a “can-do attitude” to maintain enthusiasm and provide encouragement by our demeanor.
- Strong Work Ethic. Our employees are fully committed and willing to do whatever it takes to drive the team and company brand into the future. Work/life balance is encouraged at Mark VII Equipment with the expectation that team members give 110% effort on the job. Mark VII Equipment is a fast-paced environment and it is critical that our employees are driven to succeed.
- Customer Focused. Our employees keep the customer as their main focus while executing the daily responsibilities of their job.
- Supportive. Our employees possess emotional intelligence and common sense to support team members and appreciate the value of our culture, company, and brand.
- Physical. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 20 lbs.
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, kneel, stoop, crouch and use hands to grip regularly.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Maintain a professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined.
- Personal Competencies: Extreme attention to detail and accuracy. Must be flexible to work days, nights or weekends if necessary. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision yet be flexible and have ability to work in a team environment.
- Safety: Must adhere to all safety rules, policies and regulations in relationship to OSHA and Mark VII Equipment standards.
Mark VII is growing! We continuously invest in the further development of our team members by providing them opportunities to develop personally and professionally. We are a community dedicated to serving our customers with the highest levels of integrity, teamwork, courage and commitment.
Mark VIIHeadquartered in Arvada, Colorado Mark VII Equipment is the North America subsidiary of WashTec AG, the world's largest manufacturer of vehicle cleaning systems. For the last five decades, Mark VII designs, manufactures, installs and services professional car wash equipment. As part of WashTec, we leverage over 50 years of carwash engineering expertise to build products that combine best in class cleaning results with revenue-enhancing options and innovation to maximize return on investment. Mark VII is growing! We continuously invest in the further development of our team members by providing them opportunities to develop personally and professionally. We are a community dedicated to serving our customers with the highest levels of integrity, teamwork, courage and commitment.