- Expired: 26 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Mark-Taylor, we work every day to ensure that our employees, residents, and clients enjoy the best experience possible. We build to the highest of standards, provide cutting edge resident services and offer our employees exceptional benefits and growth.
We thrive on hard work, accountability, and the curiosity to learning new things. At Mark-Taylor, you'll be challenged to be better every day, while being encouraged, supported and valued. Your career growth is a constant priority and focus.
Mark-Taylor Companies was established in 1985 as a privately-held, Arizona-based organization focused specifically on the multi-family housing industry. We've grown to become one of the region's longest-standing and most-proclaimed asset managers, developers and owners of rental communities.
The Work You'll Do:
- Maintain cleanliness of community grounds, and work areas throughout the day, practicing clean-as-you-go procedures.
- Complete opening and closing duties, including property walks and landscaping assessments
- BBQ Grill, pool maintenance, touch up painting of exterior amenities, pressure washing breezeways
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation, and organization of community grounds
- Assist other departments when needed to ensure optimum service to residents
- Other duties as assigned
The Skills You'll Bring:
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on resident needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Previous guest experience preferred
- Valid driver's license
- This job title is associated with entry-level, groundskeeper, porter, or landscaping
Why You'll Love Working at Mark-Taylor (Perks & Benefits):
- Opportunities for career growth
- Set schedule with same two days off each week
- Employee referral program
- Paid time off, paid sick time, and paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision benefits and 401k with company match
- Employee appreciation events
- MT fitness and corporate wellness program
- Access to all Mark-Taylor Residential amenities (including our resort-style pools and fitness centers)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace so you must be able to pass a background check and pre-employment drug test.
Real EstateView all jobs at Mark-Taylor
Get fresh Live Groundskeeper jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.