Insurance Account Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member (Property and Casualty Insurance Foc
- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 Hourly
Do you have aspirations to run your own business? If so, you may want to consider working in the office of Mark Reid - State Farm Agent. As a member of our agency team, you have an opportunity to experience first-hand what it takes to be a State Farm Agent. You will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance. This position will allow you to experience working in an agent's office and to explore the opportunity to become a State Farm agent yourself.Responsibilities
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Work with the agent to identify and support local community events in our market.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Health benefits
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my agency
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Able to learn computer functions
- Experience in a variety of computer applications, particularly Windows
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Ability to assess customer needs and conduct effective interviews
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
- Knowledge of life products
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
- Personal Lines Licenses (must have currently)
- Must be available to work the following schedule: Mon-Fri/ 9am to 6pm, every other Saturday 9am to 1pm( 1/2 off during the week of your weekend to work)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
Mark Reid - State Farm Agent
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?