- Posted: over a month ago
- $30,000 to $50,000 Yearly
Looking for a great sales opportunity? Commercial Lines Insurance sales is your answer. As a Commercial Lines Sales Representative you will be responsible for effective management of existing customers along with development and acquisition of new customers. You will be counted on for strategic development and growth of profitable existing customer relationships with a focus on retaining and selling new and featured products to ensure continued growth. This will involve promoting and marketing company products, supported by approved marketing strategy, with the overall goal of profit growth.
We are seeking a passionate, self-driven, natural born sales person with a desire to make a difference in peopleâs lives. As our newest insurance sales representative you will sell, market, and service our insurance products to existing clients and new customers. As a full-time sales representative you will help individuals, families, and small businesses secure their tomorrows.
Can be negotiated.
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
- Develop ongoing networking relationships with Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Title Companies, Auto Dealers, etc.
- Handle all incoming claim calls from customers.
- Treat each customer contact as a cross and up-sell opportunity including financial products.
- Be outstanding at relationship building.
- Cold call, direct email and perform other lead generation activities.
- Grow sales revenue by utilizing phone, email and potential client lists.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Prior Sales Experience.
- Must be awesome at opening doors and getting appointments from a cold start.
- Must be highly self-motivated.
- Successful sales background.
- Minimum 3-5 years prior sales experience is preferred.
- Previous work experience in sales, marketing, promotions or telemarketing.
- Interested in a sales career, sales experience preferred
Mark Lipke-District Office
BusinessView all jobs at Mark Lipke-District Office