Troubleshoot, adjust, and repair all electrical equipment, solid state circuits, components, logic boards, transducers, amplifiers, and complex timing and inspection devices
Complete predictive and preventative maintenance on assigned electrical systems
Identify inefficiencies and electrical problems and create work orders to resolve
Diagnose causes of malfunctions and corrects through programmable logic controls.
Ensures efficient equipment operation through proper line control programming and proactively suggest methods to improve line performance
Install, troubleshoot, and repair facility power distribution and lighting services.
Ensure quality standards are always met
Qualified candidates will have:
All candidates must be at least 21 years of age.
Two-year technical certificationorequivalent (4 years) experienceorequivalent military experience required
PLC programming and troubleshooting experience preferred
Experience troubleshooting AC/DC drives and high-speed computer-controlled production machinery
Strong computer skills, particularly Microsoft Office Suite and Computerized Maintenance Management
Working knowledge of AutoCAD preferred
Knowledge of Servos and related controllers including hydraulic and pneumatic, temperature controls.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Fast paced and constantly changing work environment
Overtime including weekends and holidays as needed
Ability to stand/move up to 8-12 hours per day.
Must wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including (but not limited to) bump cap, safety steel toe shoes and safety glasses.
Must adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
Ability to continuously stand, bend, and twist.
Ability to lift items up to 50 pounds Demonstrate and maintain a “can-do” and positive attitude
Can apply high-level quality standards
Work well under pressure while staying true to the company values
Mark Anthony Values
Sense of Urgency
- We value sense of urgency because we are a fast-paced company in a fast-paced industry
- We value authenticity because we need to stay real
- We are authentic, diplomatic, respectful, thoughtful and we always have the best intentions
- We value humility; there is no room for egos here
- We’re not stubborn, we listen, take feedback/direction, and respond quickly to changing direction.
- We value trust because unless we are both trusted and trusting, we will not succeed as a team
- We put trust in others and do our best to never let anyone down
We are committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please firstname.lastname@example.org assistance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
You should be proficient in:
- PLC Troubleshooting Skills
- Creating Preventive Maintenance Plans
- Electrical Troubleshooting Skills
- Mechanical Troubleshooting Skills
- Pneumatics Experience
- Hydraulics Experience
- Troubleshooting Industrial Automation Equipment
- PLC Wiring Experience
- Mechanical Assembly Skills
- Machine Safety Inspections
- Experience in a Manufacturing Environment
$28 - $33 / hr
Mark Anthony BrewingColumbia, SC
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.