We have an immediate opening for an experienced Registered Dental Hygienist. You will cleanings, take x-rays when necessary, and administer fluoride treatments. At the end of each cleaning, you will provide our patients with instructions on effective brushing and flossing techniques.
This is a part-time position (Tuesday & Thursday).
We are compliant with all State of California COVID-19 recommendations for our practice
- Gather patient information and health background
- Take x-rays when necessary
- Prepare the work area for procedures
- Educate patients on good oral hygiene habits
- Sterilizing dental instruments and equipment
- Registered Dental Hygienist license (State of California)
- Excellent understanding of dental hygiene procedures
- Knowledge of aseptic and sterilization techniques
- Excellent communication skills
Dr. Walker moved to California in 2008, where she was an associate Dentist in Palo Alto and a clinical instructor at the Foothill College for 5 years. Dr. Walker is invested in teaching and continues to teach in the dental hygiene clinic as well as lecture in nitrous oxide sedation and oral pathology. She will also be part of the school’s faculty as it brings the first BS in Dental Hygiene to Foothill College here in Northern California.