Marion Area Counseling Center Marion, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
- $100,000 to $115,000 Yearly
Marion Area Counseling Center (MACC) is a not-for-profit community behavioral health organization that has been serving Marion County residents for more than 40 years. We are committed to providing high-quality, caring mental health, and substance use disorder treatment services. We are proud to be OMHAS and CARF-certified and provide a wide continuum of care, serving more than 4,000 clients last year. We work with adults, children, and adolescents and include specialized services such as EMDR and intensive outpatient SUD treatment.
We have an excellent opportunity for a dynamic individual with leadership, organizational management, financial management, and strong collaborative experience to grow an established organization. Qualified candidates will have a minimum of a Master`s Degree in Social Work, Counseling, Health Care Administration, Business Administration, or related field with 5-10 years experience in Behavioral Healthcare.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
· Access to Preferred Benefits broker to select personalized medical insurance coverage.
· Dental and Vision insurance for full-time and part-time staff.
· 403(B) Program for full-time and part-time staff.
· 6 paid holidays.
· Company-paid life insurance for full-time and part-time staff.
· Voluntary family life insurance.
· Voluntary Long-term disability insurance.
· Paid Time Off, accrual begins date of hire.
Our mission is to develop solutions with clients and the community to manage alcohol, drug, mental health, physical health, and other life challenges to enrich lives and enhance the community. It is our vision to provide accountable and responsive services which assist the community residents to positively impact the quality of their lives.
Marion Area Counseling Center
Non ProfitView all jobs at Marion Area Counseling Center