Marinosci Law Group, P.C., a national law firm specializing in all areas of the foreclosure process, is seeking a Foreclosure Judgment Paralegal with significant experience.
Functions and Duties:
- Ability to read and understand court dockets for the different counties in Florida
- Prepares legal documents for attorney’s approval
- Oversees cases by managing files and documents; coordinating with support services and clients, opposing law firms, and courts; managing court docket calendar; expediting paper flow; maintaining schedules and deadlines; generating status reports, logs, and indexes; processing settlement papers and payments.
- Prepares case for trial by preparing the necessary documents
- Maintains database system for all assigned cases
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Experience and Education:
- Minimum Bachelors Degree required
- Minimum of two years’ experience in an foreclosure paralegal role. Previous experience in Foreclosure Law required
- Previous experience with electronic case management systems, and proficiency in Microsoft Office products such as Outlook, Word, and Excel required
- Experience in various client systems, such as BKFS, VendorScape, and Tempo required
Marinosci Law Group, P.C. offers competitive salary, full medical benefits, 401K, and vacation/sick benefits.
Marinosci Law Group, P.C. practices in 16 states, including AR, CT, DE, FL, IL, IN, KS, MA, MO, MS, NH, OK, RI, TN, TX, and WI.