Marinosci Law Group, PC Southington, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Marinosci Law Group, P.C., a national law firm specializing in all areas of default law, is seeking an experienced Creditor’s Rights/Foreclosure Attorney to work out of the firm’s Warwick, Rhode Island or Southington, CT office.
Functions and Duties:
- Represent creditors, banks and mortgage servicers in all stages of the foreclosure process, including contested cases
- Manage and maintain foreclosure files in accordance with industry compliance requirements.
- Review and execute legal documents and pleadings, including but not limited to motions, notices, and affidavits.
- Review and compile documents required for the foreclosure process.
- Research and analysis of statutes, case law, and regulatory requirements.
- Legal research and legal writing.
- Handle a varied caseload of contested foreclosure issues.
- Experienced in preparing/arguing Motions for Summary Judgment.
- Manage a volume of contested foreclosure cases
- Attend hearings, mediations, trials, settlement conferences, and other appearances as necessary.
- Review information in the firm’s case management system, in client systems, and in investor systems to ensure data integrity and consistency.
- Ability to respond to client inquiries in a timely and professional manner via client platforms, phone, and email.
- Properly utilize firm’s case management system and reporting to ensure all applicable deadlines are met.
- Maintain a clear focus on compliance and investor timeline expectations by prioritizing and working at a fast pace on a high volume of files.
- Must possess exceptional communication and organizational.
- Must possess excellent proofreading, spelling, and grammar skills.
Experience and Education:
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience
- Previous foreclosure/litigation experience (both pre-foreclosure and post-foreclosure) is required.
- Admission to the Connecticut State Bar is required (federal and bankruptcy districts are a plus)
- Admission to practice in Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and/or New Hampshire is preferred but not required.
- Previous experience with electronic case management systems, and proficiency in Microsoft Office products such as Outlook, Word, and Excel required
- Experience in various client systems, such as BKFS, Tempo and Vendorscape preferred but not required.
Firm offers competitive salaries and benefits package including, 401K, and vacation/sick benefits.
Firm practices in 20 states, including AR, CT, DE, FL, IL, IN, KS, MA, MO, MS, MT, NH, ND, SD, OK, RI, TN, TX, WI, WY|
Please send resume along with salary expectations to email@example.com
Marinosci Law Group, PC