Director of Marketing
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Marino\WARE is a leading developer of steel framing products, providing superior building materials and engineering capabilities. We are looking for a Marketing Director to oversee the brand, social media, corporate communications and sales. You will develop a corporate marketing and social media plan and approve and execute campaigns. You will be responsible for brand and message consistency across the organization.
- Evaluates and develops our marketing strategy and marketing plan.
- Develops and implements social media strategy. Participates in the development of branding and corporate identity initiatives.
- Coordinates and directs successful marketing and social media campaigns and communication activities, including developing sales-enablement materials.
- Maintains relations with customers by organizing and developing specific customer-relations programs and determining company presence at conventions, annual meetings, trade associations, and seminars.
- Creates and executes on an annual plan and budget for advertising, events, and sponsorships to build relationships and boost sales.
- Partners with sales and engineering leadership to develop the go-to-market strategy and communications plan for solutions and products.
- Provides leadership and planning for all areas of digital communications including website content management, strategic email communications and social media integration.
- Evaluates and recommends new optimization methods to improve customer experience
- Manages agency providers, consultants, freelancers and other suppliers, including contract negotiation and management
- BS/BA in Marketing, Communication, or another related field
- 10+ years of marketing experience
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful digital, social, print based marketing & communications campaigns
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative and innovative
- Strong leadership skills with great project and time management
- Relevant experience within the manufacturing industry.
- Willingness to travel up to approximately 25% of the time.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- South Plainfield, NJ 07080: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
400 Metuchen RoadSouth Plainfield, NJ
Get fresh Marketing Director jobs daily straight to your inbox!