Online Support Processor
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position: Online Support Processor
Hours of Work: Schedule of 40 hours may fall within the following times:
Monday through Friday: 8:30AM-9:00PM
To the extent permitted by law, the Company may, in its sole discretion, change the work schedule to address business needs. Work hours will depend on the business hours of the time zone serviced.
In This Role, You Will…
Be responsible for the timely processing of incoming online finance applications. You will also be involved in the funding and verification process of the contracts received.
- Handles incoming telephone calls, online chat, and email. Answers customers’ questions and ensures that customers are provided with superior customer service.
- Reviews online loan documentation for accuracy and completeness and contacts customers to request additional documents if needed.
- Reviews online loan applications for fraud prevention and income verification.
- Contacts applicants who have abandoned their online application in an attempt to help them finalize the process.
- Helps to monitor changes and improvements made to the loan origination system.
- Works with team to report system bugs and suggest system enhancements.
- May perform additional functions depending on market demand and staffing in order to provide consistent quality customer service.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, demonstrated through prior work experience, interview process, and on-the-job training, to communicate effectively with customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and maintain a high degree of accuracy.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit for extended periods; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to twenty (20) pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Mariner Finance is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, marital status, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran. Drug/Alcohol/Smoke-free workplace.
Founded in 2002 by a group of leading experts in the consumer finance industry, Mariner Finance was established to provide customers with creative, flexible, and convenient lending options. At the core of Mariner Finance is the principle that superior customer service is the driving force behind building lasting relationships.
Mariner FinanceWhy Work Here?
As a Mariner Finance employee you'll have the opportunity to foster your growth and development in an exciting fast-paced environment.
Who is Mariner Finance? Founded in 2002 by a group of leading experts in the consumer finance industry, Mariner Finance was established to provide customers with creative, flexible, and convenient lending options. At the core of Mariner Finance is the principle that superior customer service is the driving force behind building lasting relationships.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Mariner Finance