Marine Positions - Relief Opportunities Available
Marine Spill Response Corporation Houston, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Marine Spill Response Corporation is a not-for-profit, U.S. Coast Guard Classified Oil Spill Removal Organization.
Marine Spill Response Corporation (MSRC) has immediate availabilities for the following temporary relief positions:
- Chief Engineer
- Assistant Engineer
- AB Seaman
- Must posses valid USCG Mariner Credential
- License endorsements must list endorsements specific to; STCW, lifeboatman, and RFPNW
- Valid USCG medical certificate (STCW) required
- TWIC card
- Candidate must be willing to travel and accept flexible work assignments.
This is a great opportunity to gain or utilize your maritime experience with the nations leading oil response organization.
To apply please click "Apply Now," and follow the instructions provided.
Powered by JazzHR