- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Responsible for all aspects of contract administration to include adherence to performance, schedule, and cost to include contract change pricing. Handles contract negotiations and disputes. Interprets contract language.
- Conducts initial contract review for acceptance of proposed/negotiated price, schedule, and other terms and conditions.
- Monitors contract performance to delivery schedules and other terms and conditions.
- Works with other company departments to ensure contract compliances across all functional areas to include interpreting contract language and meaning for production crafts.
- Serves as the primary point of contact with our customers, meets with them to discuss progress, quality, costs, or other contractual performance and adherence issues and presents company's position in contract negotiations and disputes.
- Reviews contract modifications for accuracy and completeness.
- For cost type contracts, interfaces with Estimating and Planning as necessary for submittal and negotiation of work packages, prepares and submits Cost Schedule Status Reports and Cost Schedule Funding Reports. Reviews cost performance and submits Variance Reports when necessary. Notifies customer of Limitation of Costs at 75% point.
- Gathers pricing data and prepares contract change pricing, submits to the customer and negotiates the change pricing.
- Chairs weekly financial status meeting with the Government.
- Assist with training of new Contract Administrators, and Assistants.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or accounting or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least three years of federal government contracting experience to include knowledge of FAR/DFARS.
- Good organizational skills.
- Strong analytical abilities and quantitative skills. Must be capable of performing detail-oriented work.
- Requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have ability to interact effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Computer skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
MHI Ship Repair & Services offers competitive wages and an excellent benefit package.
Qualified applicants apply at 543 E. Indian River Rd., Norfolk, VA or submit a resume through Indeed.
Affirmative Action/EOE Employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities
Marine Hydraulics International, LLC
LegalView all jobs at Marine Hydraulics International, LLC