Landscape Construction Yard Workder
Marina Landscape, Inc. is an award-winning landscape construction firm with a 45-year history of service, growth, and profitability, ranking us among the top 5 providers of landscape construction services in the western United States.
We are pleased to announce an opening for a YARD WORKER at our Southern California branch in Anaheim, CA.
We are seeking an individual with a solid work ethic, good communication skills, and a positive attitude to take ownership of the essential functions of this position.
Incumbent must be at least 21 years old and have a good driving record in order to meet Marina’s driver eligibility requirements.
- Keeps the yard and shop clean and organized at all times.
- Communicates effectively with supervisory personnel, contemporary personnel, vendors, and delivery personnel.
- Uses a forklift, reach lift, or other machinery to load, offload, or move materials and equipment.
- Moves equipment from one area of the yard to another, or to/from the service bays.
- Receives materials delivered from our vendors, and marks/stages materials in a neat and orderly fashion. Signs for received material and routes receiver copies to the Purchasing Agent.
- Waters all plant material in our on-site nursery on a regular basis.
- Assembles irrigation valves, heads, quick couplers, and other components for use on various jobs. Keeps inventory of assembled products, packages and marks them according to job number, and stages them for shipment to our job sites.
- Uses a Marina vehicle to run errands and to deliver parts or materials as needed.
- Assists the transport truck drivers and delivery drivers with loading and offloading of materials and equipment.
- Keeps a strict inventory of tools in the tool room.
- Keeps a strict inventory of consumable materials stored in the yard.
- Keeps a strict inventory of all safety supplies.
- Informs the appropriate party when tools or supplies are running low and need to be restocked.
Certifications: Forklift certification preferred but not mandatory. Incumbent will be required to obtain certification within the first 30 days of employment.
Language: Though not required, bilingual English and Spanish skills are desirable.
- $14.00 per hour to start depending on experience and certifications. 40-hour work week minimum
- Health, dental and vision insurance available after 90 days
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
If you are interested in joining the fastest growing landscape construction firm in Southern California, we would enjoy hearing from you. Please send resumes to Indeed in response to this posting, email email@example.com or call (714) 704-0457.
Applications may be filled out at: 1900 S. Lewis St., Anaheim, CA 92805 between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm -Monday through Friday.
Marina Landscape, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Powered by JazzHR
Marina Landscape, Inc.