Marimon Business Services, a Flex Technology Group company, currently seeks an Enterprise Account Executive to focus on new business account development. This role will have a focus to the legal and/or financial vertical accounts. Responsibilities include prospecting, cold calling, setting appointments with VP and C-Level prospects, presenting unique value driven programs, and meeting an annual sales quota. Our company provides a thorough sales training program, including product knowledge, mentorship, sales process and business development strategies.
At Marimon, we inspire our sales executives to build a personal portfolio, not just earn an income. While other sales jobs may depend on a base salary with commissions based on gross profit alone, we offer no restraints on earnings potential. Our unique business model not only pays an attractive base salary, but unlimited/uncapped residual commissions as well creating lifetime wealth while you work for us. Our seasoned Account Executives earn escalating six-figure incomes year after year through this highly unique compensation model by working with National companies like Whole Foods, Guitar Center, Red Robin, Billabong, J-Crew, HealthSouth, IASIS Healthcare, LKQ, KB Home, TrueBlue, Dentons, and more.
- Develop and qualify new clients within respective territory or vertical market
- Drive additional sales opportunities through cold-calling and lead generation campaigns
- Close Net new Clients and meet sales activity targets
- Attend industry networking events & trade shows
- Gather and utilize business intelligence on prospects to support sales calls and solution presentations that drive new business
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Present information and solutions in a C-professional manner
- Produce quotes, proposals, presentations, and account review data where necessary
- Engage with customers post-sale via account reviews and quarterly meetings to prove ROI, create new value, and educate/train client teams
- Up to 60% travel for meetings in large target markets
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Advanced Degree preferred
- New business to business (B2B) sales experience in complex solutions sale environment, preferably with a long sales cycle environment (6-12M)
- 5-10 years of outside sales experience
- Experience in analyzing markets and customer needs to develop innovative strategies leading to increased sales
- Must have experience calling on C-suite
- Excellent financial and business acumen a must
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications (including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet/Intranet) and Contact Management System preferred
Our Sales Executives enjoy:
- Solid Base Salary and Uncapped Residual Commission Potential
- Comprehensive sales training program
- Annual Recognition Events
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Package
- Disability & Life Insurance Package
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Nationwide Career Advancement Opportunities
We pride ourselves on being team driven, and our unique culture gives us a competitive edge. We win together by working together as a team, giving mutual respect to all of our co-workers regardless of their background or tenure. The engine of our team driven approach is our unique culture, which drives our profitability and stability. It’s a culture that exudes a high degree of professionalism at every level of our business. It’s a culture that maximizes the career development of all of our employees, regardless of their job title and description.
Marimon Business Systems, a Flex Technology Group company, is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all applicants and associates. The Company does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, pregnancy, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or any other protected status. The Company also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees. Finally, the Company prohibits the harassment of any individual based on their protected status. This policy applies to all areas of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, and social and recreational programs.