National Sales Representative - Cannabis Industry
Marijuanapackaging.com Remote, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At MarijuanaPackaging.com we strive to be leaders in packaging innovation and state-of-the-art customizations using technological advancements, allowing us to stay a step ahead of the competition in the ever-expanding cannabis industry. We provide the most affordable high-quality packaging materials, smoke shop supplies, and commercial machinery available on the market! Established in 2011, we have become a premier manufacturer for all the top brands and dispensaries throughout the country. As an equal opportunity employer, our leadership team works hard to provide every new hire with the opportunity to work along with industry professionals, gain valuable experience, and learn about all things 420. We recognize that every member of our staff plays an important role in the continued success of our company, so we make it our priority to create an environment where our employees can excel and open the door to an equally successful future.
Marijuanapackaging.com is seeking a motivated remote Sales Representative to join our growing team. Responsibilities will include calling on prospective and established accounts to maximize growth and profitability within a designated territory.
What you'll be doing (including but not limited to):
- Source new accounts through direct customer interaction, past relationships, cold calling, and social media while using our industry leads that get you in touch with decision-makers
- Responsible for attainment of sales goals through new account development and account retention
- Work closely with in-house design and development team to provide customers with creative and innovative packaging solutions
- Develop, produce and present sales proposals to customers demonstrating our ability to offer creative solution-based programs
- Ability to communicate with multiple levels & cross-function of clients including purchasing, packaging development & marketing
- Responsible for the appropriate and timely completion of all field reports such as weekly reports, expense reports as well as various administrative tasks as requested
- Ensure a positive customer experience by educating, cross-selling, upselling customers on services and products that would benefit their business
What you will bring to the table:
- 3+ years of successful outside sales experience with an emphasize on business development to cannabis distributers and outlets within a given territory
- Knowledge of the cannabis Industry required
- B2B sales experience
- Proven sales track record of meeting & exceeding sales goals
- Strategic sales planning skills
- Highly organized and efficient
- Ability to gain and maintain strong professional relationships
- Excellent written and oral skills required
- Ability to thrive in a competitive environment
- Performance-driven demeanor
What you will get:
- Competitive pay: Base salary + commission
- Health, dental and vision insurance plans available
- Flexible vacation scheduling
- Health & Wellness Program
- Quality work-personal life balance
At MarijuanaPackaging.com, we are leaders in a competitive marketplace, manufacturing and supplying high-quality packaging materials and smoke shop supplies across the country. Established in 2011, we quickly became recognized for our innovative product lines and are now proud to supply top brands, dispensaries, and processors in our field. Employees have an amazing chance to gain valuable experience, knowledge, and work alongside industry professionals. As an equal opportunity employer with strong leadership we recognize that everyone plays an important role to maintain our thriving company and by joining our team you’ll be able to unlock a door to a bright and successful future.