Client Relations Administrative Assistant
- Expired: January 15, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Seeking a sales administrative assistant for a busy CPA firm located on the Northwest side of Indianapolis. This position involves a variety of responsibilities and requires strong organizational skills. We are looking for a motivated and experienced individual with the ability and willingness to manage the administrative duties associated with tracking and onboarding new clients as well as assisting with ensuring a good client experience for existing clients.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Client communication via phone and email
- Manage online client portal data
- Track processes to ensure a smooth onboarding experience
- Monitor firm's social media presence and coordinate release of information
- Provide back-up on phones to answer and direct calls
- Administrative support: data entry, proofreading, & preparing client correspondence
- Assist staff as needed
- Must be proficient in all MS Office products
- Must possess very strong, customer service interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be organized and able to multi-task effectively
- Reliable and able to work weekdays from 8am-5pm (extra hours required during tax season)
- Previous work in a CPA office/administrative role (preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
Marietta Financial Services, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Marietta Financial Services, Inc.