Premier high end packaging company is in growth mode. Due to client demand the company is searching to hire a Quality Assurance/Compliance Manager for their CT office.
- Address customer quality assurance and compliance requirements.
- Work closely with projects managers and off-site (international) manufacturing sites to make certain client's quality requirements are being addressed and met.
- Review project and samples to make sure they are in client specifications.
- Communicate on a daily basis with manufacturing in Asia.
- Write SOP's and complete necessary client documentation.
- Assist with new client on-boarding process.
- Occasional visits to vendor manufacturing sites.
- Prepare reports.
- Minimum of 5 - 7 years' experience in QA/Compliance management in the printing industry.
- Working knowledge of the folding carton and rigid box industry; high end cosmetic preferred.
- Experience writing SOP and compliance reports such as Reach, Prop 65, IPS, Ecovadis etc.
- Strong communications skills, verbal, written and computer with clients in US and production staff in Asia.
- Working knowledge of ISO preferred.
- Team player
- PC proficient
Starting salary range $85,000 - $110,000 + benefits, 401k match and relocation assistance.
We treat candidate information in strict confidence.
Marie Leising & Associates, LLC
Why Work Here?Nationwide, recruiting firm for the Printing & Packaging industries representing premier firms. We treat candidate information in strict confidence.
Solid company that is expanding and dedicated to state of the art technologies