State-of-the-Art printing and marketing company in AR is seeking to hire a Plant Manager to lead and direct all manufacturing production operations.
- Manage all production operations including shipping/receiving and fulfillment.
- Achieve manufacturing objectives for productivity, quality and service through continuous improvement practices.
- Implement and manage continuous and lean manufacturing initiatives throughout manufacturing.
- Oversee scheduling and OT as needed to meet production needs.
- Make sure proper equipment maintenance is in place and adhered to.
- Develop and implement employee training programs.
- Work with executive management team to research and recommend new equipment.
- Manage operational budgets and material usage.
- Promote positive team environment.
- Oversee safety program.
- Minimum 5 - 7 years' plant or production management experience in the print industry.
- Strong leadership, mentoring and training skills.
- Proven track record using Lean Initiatives to improves processes and reduce waste.
- Experience researching and recommending new capital equipment purchases.
- Good working relationship with clients, vendors and manufacturing personnel.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good communication and organizational skills are required.
- Team builder.
Starting base salary range $80,000 - $100,000 + bonus potential, good benefits, 401 k and relocation pkg.