Note: Job is located in the Columbus region. Company offers a generous relocation pkg.
Leading packaging provider outside of Columbus, OH is actively seeking to hire an experienced Plant Manager to oversee manufacturing operations.
- Direct and manage prepress, press and finishing operations over 2+ shifts.
- Research, advise and oversee installation of new printing press.
- Implement process improvement measures throughout manufacturing.
- Hire and train new press personnel.
- Work closely with sales and Sr. management on product development.
- Assist with quoting and estimating new products to be manufactured.
- Take part in weekly management meetings.
- Minimum 5 -7 years manufacturing management experience in flexographic printing operations.
- Process oriented; able to analyze workflows and recommend improvements.
- Solid technical knowledge of flexographic printing and converting operations.
- Experience researching, recommending and installing new flexographic presses.
- Proven track record using continuous improvement practices to improve efficiencies and decrease waste and downtime.
- Able to work with peer managers and sales teams on product development.
- Good communications skills.
- Team player and builder.
- PC proficient.
Starting salary range $80,000 - $90,000 + health benefits, profit sharing program and relocation assistance.