Note: This job opportunity is located in the Austin region. The company does provide a relocation pkg.
Premier label and shrink sleeve printing company in the NE is expanding operations to TX fall 2020. They are searching to hire a Plant Manager for this start-up venture.
- Manage flexographic printing and converting operations.
- Produce quality products on time according to client expectations.
- Schedule crews and equipment.
- Purchase supplies.
- Warehousing and inventory control.
- Hiring, mentoring and training employees.
- Build team environment
- Generate production reports.
- Minimum 5 years' experience managing or supervising flexographic print production.
- Quality oriented, experience with Lean or Six Sigma Practices preferred.
- Able to wear several hats and pitch in for start-up venture.
- Working knowledge of UV flexo inks.
- Inventory control experience.
- Supply purchasing experience.
- Pressroom employee training experience.
- Good mentoring and leadership skill.
- PC proficient; MSO.
Great opportunity to start on the ground floor of a new start up division with a very successful, established printing company.
Starting salary range $65,000 - $75,000 + health benefits and 401k plan.
We treat candidate information in strict confidence.
Marie Leising & Associates, LLC
Why Work Here?Nationwide, recruiting firm for the Printing & Packaging industries representing premier firms. We treat candidate information in strict confidence.
Solid company that is expanding and dedicated to state of the art technologies