Printing Manufacturing Manager
Marie Leising & Associates, LLC Roanoke, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Leading direct mail printing company in VA is busy. Due to client and future demands the company is searching to hire a Manufacturing Manager.
- Managing day to day manufacturing operations of prepress, press, lettershop, bindery, quality, maintenance and shipping.
- Responsible for 3 direct and 175 indirect in busy 2 shift operation.
- Direct and manage Lean Initiatives throughout manufacturing.
- Recommend equipment and automation upgrades to improve work flows.
- Implement employee training programs.
- New hires and employee reviews.
- Work closely with sales and senior level management.
- Minimum 7 - 10 years' print manufacturing management experience. Direct mail industry preferred.
- Strong technical knowledge of prepress, press (offset and digital printing), lettershop and bindery operations.
- Experience researching, recommending and implementing new processes and equipment to improve efficiencies and reduce waste.
- Experience with Lean, 5S or Six Sigma or Continuous Improvement Practices.
- Strategic thinker able to make fact based decisions in a busy manufacturing environment.
- Solid mentoring, leadership and team building skills.
- Experience implementing successful employee training programs.
- Strong communication skills with production managers, hourly employees, clients and C level managers.
- Leads by example; Inclusive and Approachable.
- MSO proficient.
Starting salary range $125,000 - $150,000 + bonus, benefits, 401k and relocation assistance.
We treat candidate information in strict confidence.
Marie Leising & Associates, LLCWhy Work Here?
Solid company that is expanding and dedicated to state of the art technologies
Nationwide, recruiting firm for the Printing & Packaging industries representing premier firms. We treat candidate information in strict confidence.