Print Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Premier commercial sheetfed and digital printing company in western MA is busy. Due to client demand and company growth, my client is searching to hire an experienced Print Customer Service Representative.
- Order entry and job tracking throughout the entire manufacturing process.
- Ensure proper materials and information are provided to manufacturing to complete jobs.
- Act as the liaison among the clients, sales and production departments keeping all parties informed of updates and changes.
- Prepare billing information.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years' customer service experience in commercial multi-color 40" sheetfed and/or digital high speed print manufacturing.
- Must have solid communication skills and be able to multi-task in a busy manufacturing environment.
- Able to multi-task several projects simultaneously maintaining quality and on-time deliveries.
- Superb communications skills are required.
- Attention to detail required.
- Working knowledge of a Print Management System such as EFI, ePace, Pace, Hagen, Monarch, etc.
- Proficient on MSO.
Starting base salary range $48,000 - $52,000 plus excellent benefits, 401k match and relocation package.
We treat candidate information in strict confidence.
Marie Leising & Associates, LLCWhy Work Here?
Solid company that is expanding and dedicated to state of the art technologies
Nationwide, recruiting firm for the Printing & Packaging industries representing premier firms. We treat candidate information in strict confidence.