Top tier manufacturer and supplier of UV curing systems is in growth mode. Due to client demand the firm is searching to hire a Field Service Technician.
- Installation, service, and repair of UV curing and drying equipment on offset, flexo and digital presses.
- Work with AC and DC electrical systems, relay logic, PLC programming, electronics, water cooling and air evacuation systems.
- Use of small standard hand tools.
- Read and interpret schematics.
- Communicate in a professional manner with clients.
- Provide phone based technical support.
- Create service reports.
- Minimum 5 years' technical field service experience in the printing or graphic arts industry.
- Strong mechanical and electrical skills.
- Ability to read and understand electrical prints.
- Strong knowledge of PLC logic and able to troubleshoot PLC related issues.
- Working knowledge of hand tools, drills, grinders, saws etc.
- PC proficient; MS Office, ACT, Windows.
- Able to work independently.
- Solid communication skills.
- Able to travel up to 80%; primarily in the US. Some international travel is required.
- 2 or 4 year degree in electronic technology is preferred.
Position requires a valid passport and drivers license with the ability to travel.
Starting hourly rate: $25 - $32/hr. + OT.
Company offers very generous health benefits, with majority paid by company and profit sharing program.
No relocation is required.
We treat candidate information in strict confidence.
Marie Leising & Associates, LLC
Why Work Here?Nationwide, recruiting firm for the Printing & Packaging industries representing premier firms. We treat candidate information in strict confidence.
Solid company that is expanding and dedicated to state of the art technologies
Saint Louis, MO