Ensures the operation, safety and cleanliness of the Lazy River, Pool, Splash Pad, Slides, Cabanas and other Water Attractions and or Areas. Water Park Supervises all aspects of the Water Park in alignment with the vision and direction of the Company, brand requirements, and local, state and national regulations. Monitors event activities to ensure adherence to rules and safety procedures. Ensures the monitoring and enforcement of the Water Park Rules and Dress Codes. Works along with Housekeeping to ensure cleanliness. Responsible for the clean, safe and fun environment of the Water Park operation. May attend periodic meetings and training sessions. Welcomes and greets arriving and departing guests. Proactively provides our guests with personal service and attention that exceeds their expectations. Accountable for maintaining high service and quality standards according to brand standards, including Quality Assurance Inspections and Guest Satisfaction Surveys. Must be able endure all weather conditions including but not limited to: heat, rain, fog etc.
Job Duties: Daily Operations
· Responsible for Cleanliness and safe operation of all areas of Water Park, Pools, Lazy Rivers, Splash Pads, Slides Restrooms, Entrances and Exits at all times.
· Responsible for ensuring that all safety precautions are completed daily and all equipment is in proper working order.
· Responsible for ensuring only hotel guests are using the Water park.
· Responsible for quality of service, meeting/exceeding financial goals, short and long term planning and day-to-day operations.
· Responsible for enforcing pool rules for guests and team member safety.
· Constant execution of Margaritaville Resort - Biloxi standards and policies.
· Ensure excellent relations.
· Demonstrates commitment to these goals through work ethic, integrity and respect for the Company and team members.
· Holds self and others accountable for creating a culture of high performance.
· Works closely with management throughout the Company.
· Impresses guests with quality and timely service in a pleasant and friendly manner.
· Accountable for maintaining high service and quality standards according to brand standards, including Quality Assurance Inspections and Guest Satisfaction Surveys.
· Assists with, encourages, provides and trains guest service standards for all Water Park Team Members. Encourages and collaborates with the team to set an example of the expected level of guest service.
· Personally follows up on all guest inquiries, issues and concerns in a timely and effective manner to ensure the Brand’s and Resort’s high standards of quality and service are maintained.
· Actively participates in the sales efforts of the Water Park and events.
· Identifies potential obstacles to exemplary service. Uses available tools and knowledge to implement ideas to maximize guest satisfaction scores.
· May participate in monthly Safety Committee Meetings.
Maintains integrity of all Water Park Operations and protects company assets.
· Communicates and establish rapport with Guests.
· Understand and utilize all safety and sanitation practices as defined in the safety program; report any accidents.
· Have strong knowledge of the Resort and its services, and local attractions.
· Other duties as required or assigned.