Margaritaville and Landshark is a warm and inviting place where people from all walks of life come together to create paradise. We offer an exciting employment experience where creating and delivering fun and escapism for our guests is the goal we seek to exceed everyday.
We are one of the top employers due to our competitive wages, benefits packages, and the opportunity to advance your career and be part of the team. 90% of our team members say "I Love My Job" and 92% say they are proud to work for Margaritaville and Landshark.
If you're energetic, professional, and passionate about hospitality, we'd love to hear from you.JOB OVERVIEW:
Responsible for cleaning and setting tables, general table maintenance, and maintaining a clean, sanitary, and safe work environment for all Staff Members and guests by performing the following duties:
Rate of Pay: $10.08
• Maintains cleanliness around front façade of the building, guest restrooms, floors, and surrounding work areas by keeping the area swept, mopped, and free from spills, trash, debris, etc
• Gathers and clears all tableware soiled through use and delivers to dishwasher.
• Scrapes, racks, and stacks glassware/plateware/silverware in dishwashing area.
• Clears and sets tables according to established procedures and standards. Performs these tasks with speed and efficiency.
• Maintains adequate supply of ice to all service stations and ice bins.
• Changes empty bag in box sodas as needed.
• Moves tables and chairs to adjust floor plans for special functions, band performances, etc.
• Stocks all service stations with appropriate supplies, including glassware, silverware, paper products, etc.
• Pre-busses tables of all used glassware/plate ware/ silverware/etc. and maintains work areas, including organizing and cleaning service stations.
• Keeps all trash cans in service stations clean and empty; brings in empty cans after trash pickup.
• Knows all table numbers and floor plans in restaurant.
• Maintains high-level of knowledge regarding the company’s products and happenings, and communicates properly to guests; establishes rapport with all guests through name recognition.
• Notifies manager/supervisor of low inventory and recommends new inventory; communicates opportunities and concerns.
• Understands and utilizes all safety and sanitation practices as defined in the safety program and reports any accidents to management.
• Performs other duties and tasks as assigned or determined by management or supervisors and moves with a sense of urgency.
• Adheres to all policies and procedures of company as established and outlined in Staff Member Handbook.
• Six months experience as a bus person or working in some aspect of the food and beverage industry preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience