Job Title: Sales Assistant
- High school Diploma/GED
- 1 years of professional experience, experience in Fresh Produce or Sales.
- Bilingual (English & Spanish) preferred
- Full understanding of Microsoft Office Programs (I.e. Excel, word, and Outlook.)
- Must be available to work Monday through Saturday
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily sales tasks:
- Daily sales assistance and telephone support for sales department.
- Sales order entry support for sales department.
- Daily marketing support to establish and increase new customers.
- Follow up on AR aging, order charges and invoicing on a daily basis.
- Work through and follow up on trouble orders/ files. Ensure timely input of all charges and adjustments.
- Meet individual sales goals as implemented.
- Daily Operations Tasks:
- Input of warehouse inbound manifests into sales system.
- Follow up on account balances for local customers when needed.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by management.
- Logistics Tasks.
- Coordinate with transportation vendors and schedule product deliveries.
- Schedule appointments when needed and organize appointments for orders and shipping.
- Assist in locating best reputable vendors with the best product rate when needed.
- Hourly Pay, Paid weekly
- 1 week paid vacation (upon completion of 1 year of employment)
- 5 Sick Days after 60 days of employment
- 401K Plan
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Reports directly to Sales Manager.
- Position located in San Juan, Texas.
- The most important traits we require: Proactive, focused, self motivated and problem solving individual who is up to the challenge of the produce industry with the demanding workload and dynamic environment with constant changes.
Job Type: Full-time