Customer Service Requirements and Qualifications:
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for helping customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns.
- Customer/Client Focus
- Time Management
- Problem Solving/Analytical Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Detail Oriented
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 5+ years customer service experience in a medical or technical position, preferred
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with internal/external customers
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) a plus
Customer Service Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Customer Care Advocate, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service and support to our professional office, hospitals, and direct consumers. You will ensure a unique and memorable customer service experience to build rapport and collaborative relationships with both internal and external customers.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities include:
· Assist customers via inbound telephone calls with placement of orders, account questions, billing, cancellations, tracking, and returns.
· Update payment information and other pertinent information such as, address change, and phone numbers to keep customer account current.
· Document the patterns and queries that may indicate a larger problem with the product or service that needs to be resolved.
· Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
· Work closely with the accounting department to resolve credit related issues.
· Build relationships with internal departments to ensure we are providing the best overall customer experience.
· Act as a Liaison between professional accounts and outside sales reps. Keep sales reps informed of any account issues.
· Maintain customer care folders (Orders, Info, Misorders, and Returns), and voicemails daily.
· Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Five years Customer Service Experience in a medical or technical position preferred.