We are seeking a Service Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Be willing to maintain a clean office environment.
- Light mechanical work such as tire change if needed.
- Automotive knowledge required, to be able to converse with customers and suppliers, recommend repairs and why they are needed.
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of garage management programs such as Mitchel
- Be able to work with social media platforms and work with customer followup.