- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Marcum LLP is seeking a Word Processor/Administrative Assistant to join our growing and well-established national firm in our Saddle Brook, NJ office, where they will be responsible for providing full administrative support. Primary functions will include Word Processing for Tax Engagement letters and Tax Processing/Collections and Accounts Payable.
- Assist Partners, Directors and professionals with their business and administrative needs as it relates to word processing, document filing, scanning and copying
- Typing and editing of client financial statements as prepared by professional staff
- Proofread financial statements for grammar, punctuation, spelling, and content under tight deadlines
- Add footnotes for financial statements
- Assembly of financial statements for final delivery to client
- Prepare, type and edit correspondence and engagement letters and statistical information (including Excel spreadsheets and Power Point presentations); finalize engagement letters
- Respond to the needs of all Partners, Directors and firm management as it relates to the operation of the firm and its business practices
- Provide assistance to all word processing requests from other regional offices when requested
- Responsible to check incoming correspondence and communicate immediate attention matters to partners during their absences
- Responsible for the use of courier services for delivery of client material, as needed
- Backup phones for receptionist
- Provide back-up support for bank deposits
- Accounts Receivable adjustments
- Will assist in replenishing and maintaining inventory of Saddle Brook office coffee service, while maintaining the kitchen
- Including other administrative duties as need.
- Strong typing skills and proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Power Point
- Adequate knowledge of basic technology, network operations, office equipment, phone systems and other appliances
- 2 years Word Processing experience required
- High school degree is required
For immediate consideration please send your resume to Leslie.Otto@marcumsearch.com with WP/Admin-NJ in subject line.
Only qualified candidates will be considered.
Marcum LLP offers a great career with exceptional benefits.
There’s a lot to think about when it comes to launching your career. At Marcum, we offer you a world of opportunity, a highly competitive salary, exceptional benefits, flexible work options, and industry-leading technology, all within an environment that values your contributions and supports your professional growth.
At Marcum, eligible associates receive a benefits package that includes health, dental, and vision insurance, short and long-term disability insurance, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, and transit benefits, as well as paid time off, a 401(k) plan with an employer contribution, and a profit sharing plan.
Marcum LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Marcum LLP does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other protected classification under the law.
AddressSaddle Brook, NJ
BusinessView all jobs at Marcum Search
Get fresh Microsoft Excel Tutor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.