Marcum Search LLC, a respected executive search group, is representing a Central, NJ based client in their search for a Senior Accountant (Tax and Audit)
Our client is a nationally recognized, full-service accounting and advisory firm. Headquartered in Central NJ, they are a well-respected full service CPA firm specializing in accounting, tax and consulting.
They have clients in a mix of industries (manufacturing, professional services, non-profit). Their clients are small to middle market companies.
Responsibilities (Tax, Consulting and Accounting)
· Provide tax compliance and advisory services to partnerships, corporations, S-corporations, and individuals for a variety of middle market clients and emerging businesses.
· Prepare 1065, 1120, 1120S, 1040 and 990s for our well respected clients.
· Handle accounting and consulting including preparation of financial statements. We offer the opportunity to work as a team and work closely with our clients.
· Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or equivalent, 150 credits to sit for the CPA exam required. Master’s Degree, MST, JD or other applicable advanced degree a plus
· CPA preferred
· Two to three years of CPA Firm experience minimum, 4+ is a bonus
· Experience preparing and reviewing corporate returns, flow through entities, multi-state and individual tax returns