Marcum Search LLC, a respected executive search group, is representing a Central, NJ based client in their search for a Senior Accountant (Tax and Audit)
Our client is a nationally recognized, full-service accounting and advisory firm. Headquartered in Central NJ, they are a well-respected full service CPA firm specializing in accounting, tax and consulting.
They have clients in a mix of industries (manufacturing, professional services, non-profit). Their clients are small to middle market companies.
Responsibilities (Tax, Consulting and Accounting)
· Provide tax compliance and advisory services to partnerships, corporations, S-corporations, and individuals for a variety of middle market clients and emerging businesses.
· Prepare 1065, 1120, 1120S, 1040 and 990s for our well respected clients.
· Handle accounting and consulting including preparation of financial statements. We offer the opportunity to work as a team and work closely with our clients.
· Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or equivalent, 150 credits to sit for the CPA exam required. Master’s Degree, MST, JD or other applicable advanced degree a plus
· CPA preferred
· Two to three years of CPA Firm experience minimum, 4+ is a bonus
· Experience preparing and reviewing corporate returns, flow through entities, multi-state and individual tax returns
Marcum Search LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Marcum LLP does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other protected classification under the law.