Robotics Process Automation Analyst/RPA Developer
Marcum Search Nashville, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Marcum LLP, one of the largest independent public accounting and advisory services firms in the nation, has an immediate opening for a Robotics Process Automation Analyst - RPA Analyst to join their firm and be part of an exciting group driving business efficiency and transformation through innovation.
Preferred location is Nashville TN, but we will consider remote employees, with preference in Eastern or Mid-West states where Marcum LLP has an office (NY, NJ, MA, CT, TN, FL, OH, IL, TX, PA, ME, RI, DC, MD,) Approximately 10-15% travel may be required.
This individual will focus on aligning technology with the Firm’s strategic goals through Intelligent Process Automation. This includes aiding in a Firm wide initiative for business process improvement, for business technology advancement and overall business efficiency. The person’s vision and advanced business knowledge of professional services, workflow and accounting software solutions will be influential in enhancing the Firm’s current strategic initiative towards directly leveraging technology to influence improved efficiency.
This role must have the ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment. Must be able to effectively listen and respond to business and IT objectives along with shifting needs based on new work. Must have the flexibility to adapt to changing environment/requirements and manage multiple tasks. The candidate must demonstrate the ability to think outside the box and provide value in new ideas that will translate to measured organizational value.
General Qualification/Job Requirements
- BS in Business Management, Accounting, Computer Science, Math, Engineering, IT or equivalent
- 3-5 years prior accounting or business analyst experience
- Must have advanced high level knowledge of current Microsoft Office products
- Providing subject matter expertise to internal staff and leaders around robotic process automation (RPA) technologies, primarily UiPath
- Analyzing and documenting client solution architecture to support RPA
- Installing RPA technologies and documenting installation tasks
- Implementing robotic process automation (RPA) solutions
- Work with stakeholder and senior leaders to execute RPA initiatives by analyzing and Designing process workflows by using UiPath; building, testing, and implementing RPA solutions, ensuring quality of the system
- Gathering and understanding the requirements and identifying the business flows
- Creating and Scheduling BOTs in Orchestrator
- Used one of the Screen Scraping methods i.e. Optical character Recognition (Google OCR / Microsoft OCR engines) to process PDF and JPEG images
- Supporting senior team members in meetings/presentations
- Identifying, tracking and monitoring project deliverables to ensure successful project completion
- Exhibits skills in Process Mapping, Business Process Reengineering, and Business Process Improvement; understanding of various levels of process mapping
- Experience developing business requirements, instructional and procedural documentation and presentationsAbility to review, and optimize workflow, and automate key activities for repeatable quicker execution of operational tasks
- Excellent project management, verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to leverage Visio or an equivalent tool for process for workflow and related process designs
- Detail oriented with the ability to analytically identify issues, recognize and take appropriate action or recommend possible scenarios to solve problems
- Ability to serve on cross-functional project teams as a platform subject matter expert
- Ability to manage own work plan and schedule to successfully meet goals with tight deadlines and minimal supervision
- Ability to adapt to new applications and technologies and learn quickly
- Willingness to be part of IT Governance and Change Management processes
- Knowledge and experience in organizational Digital Transformation initiatives
- Active participation in technology innovative initiatives and programs
- Master’s Degree in applicable subject matter
- UiPath Certification or equivalent product
- Experience in the Professional Service or Consulting Vertical
Essential Job Functions
- Translate business needs into technical systems and process improvement solutions
- Define and describe business and process requirements; apply “use cases” to help all stakeholders consistently understand their needs; facilitate requirements prioritization with the process owners.
- Evaluate process steps as value adding, enabling, or non-value adding; help process owners eliminate non-value adding steps.
- Work with multiple business and technical stakeholders to propose and deliver new/enhanced solution designs and process changes in line with business priorities.
- Liaise with multiple business units and IT groups to gather, document, analyze and communicate the needs and requirements of the business users.
- Project management responsibilities include participating in project planning sessions and managing deliverables across various groups within a specific timeframe.
- Guide process owners in expanding or modifying existing processes and creating initial definitions for new processes.
- Assess workflow process performance.
- Recommend process and application enhancements.
- Perform quality control testing of any automation created
- Participate in cross-training building up knowledge and versatility in varying business units
- Create training materials for service support team to increase effectiveness of application initiatives
- Conduct training for end users on changed processes and new applications.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to other team members
For immediate consideration, you can directly email your resume to Laurie.Hills@MarcumSearch.com with RPA in subject line.
Marcum LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Marcum LLP does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other protected classification under the law.
Marcum SearchWhy Work Here?
Marcum Search LLC, the Talent Advisory arm of the Marcum Group, is a national, full-service talent solutions company.
Marcum Search LLC is the Talent Advisory arm of the Marcum Group, providing talent solutions on a national basis. Our permanent division offers contingency, contained and retained searches, and our temporary division is available for short and long term staffing resources. We have Birkman Certified specialists on staff for organizational behavioral assessments, and we can assist with payrolling services. Contact us for more information on how we can help you.