Product Manager- Manufacturing & Enterprise Resource Planning
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Marcum Search LLC has been retained by a progressive vertical agricultural and aqua-cultural farming company based out of the NYC metro area to find a Product Manager for its Manufacturing / Enterprise Resource Planning (M/ERP) program to ensure that financial and production planning processes are properly represented in our business systems to meet business and operational goals. Takes a coordinating lead, working closely with internal and external parties to ensure the company’s accounting, inventory, sales, production, delivery, audit, and reporting needs are met. Your work will support the operational backbone of the company at-large. Further, you will support the development of advanced models and Digital Twins of our production systems and help integrate production floor systems with business systems. Ultimately, you will be responsible for the roadmap and planning of the business systems at the heart of our operations.
The M/ERP Product Manager will be choosing products to ensure technology and Operations Software Dev meets company needs and industry standards, innovating wherever appropriate. Day-to-day work will include internal customer management, requirements gathering / user story development, and problem solving.
They will do this by:
- Identifying Internal customer and stakeholder needs and high-level business objectives that each product or feature will fulfill.
- Articulating what success looks like for each product.
- Rally a team to turn the product visions into reality.
The Product Manager must have the ability to:
- Balance and make tradeoffs among business, technology, and user experience factors within the constraints of company priorities and timelines.
- Successfully deliver the systems and products to support business and operations users in their daily responsibilities.
- Support ERP specialists, simulation engineers, and other specialized team members during product development, using strong project management skills.
- Use strong Business Analysis skills for the analysis, setting of strategy, and creating the documentation of each product.
- Be ready to act as a Product Owner or Project Manager using Agile and traditional / waterfall style project management methodologies as a holistic Product Management practice is matured and overall hiring plans ramp up.
- Work with internal customers to understand their needs, requirements, and priorities.
- Engage, at a high-level, in the User Experience (UX) design based on the user needs.
- Be the key point of contact in reorganizing existing program and project work, to align with broader company initiatives and track measurable progress against those objectives.
- Work as a team with other Product and Program Managers to ensure systems and processes align.
- Demonstrated success with product management or very similar work within a manufacturing environment, excellent written and verbal communication skills, strategic and analytical abilities, project management experience, empathy, strong interpersonal skills, and leadership experience (project lead, team lead, etc.).
- Must have manufacturing experience, preferably in food production or agricultural / aqua-cultural environments
- A strong understanding of Accounting, ERP, MES and general supply chain systems. Microsoft Dynamics NAV / 365 / Business Central and /or Ignition MES is a plus.
- Understanding of GMP regulations impacting M/ERP systems.
- Experience managing sprints, milestones, and release deliverables in an Agile/Lean environment.
- Experience with traditional project management.
- Must be Agile, Scrum, OR PMP certified.
- Experience delivering highly technical projects developed in parallel by working with a multidisciplinary team of people.
- Ability and willingness to travel nationally to company locations for requirements discovery with end users and for in-person collaborative road-mapping sessions.
- Excellent communication, flexibility, empathy, and problem-solving skills.
Preferred Skills + Experience
Any of the following is highly desirable though not required:
- Knowledge of industrial control systems.
- Experience with software development testing & quality practices.
- Experience in agriculture, consumer packaged goods, grocery, and/or high-growth organizations.
Please send all resumes to email@example.com with M/ERP in the subject line.
Marcum Search LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Marcum Search LLC does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other protected classification under the law.
Marcum SearchWhy Work Here?
Marcum Search provides senior level Talent Advisory services.
Marcum Search LLC is the Talent Advisory arm of the Marcum Group, providing talent solutions on a national basis. Our permanent division offers contingency, contained and retained searches, and our temporary division is available for short and long term staffing resources.
AddressNew York, NY