Manufacturing Operations Manager
Marcum Search New York, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Marcum Search has a client in Brooklyn NY seeking a full time Manufacturing Operations/Automation Manager to join a growing IT team in the Organic food industry.
- Develop the structures and standards for contract technicians and future technician hires and direct the same as we grow.
- Handle shop floor hardware installation, wiring / cabling / labelling, repairs, troubleshooting, cataloguing, and warranty service for all electronic assets including sensing systems, production line interfaces, control systems, shop floor computing workstations, and Audio / Visual systems.
- Oversee contract installations particularly in new construction to ensure our standards are met and drawings and labelling are documented in sync with all such efforts.
- Support future R&D and production line retrofits as future projects arise. This role will coordinate with larger production line maintenance work as needed in addition to owning sensor maintenance schedules and procedures (with others carrying out those tasks).
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (electronic engineering, manufacturing, facilities technology), technical military training, or equivalent work experience.
- History of developing and managing hardware-centric installation projects including schedules and delegation
- Ability to develop processes for troubleshooting and response plans for multi-site operations
- Track record of directing / leading other technicians, both contract and direct reports
- Experience directing and coordinating vendors and contractors to build out industrial sensing and control systems
- Knowledge of industrial automation systems
- Knowledge of facilities and production floor planning, safety, and ergonomics
- Hands-on experience with electronics, wiring & cabling, and equipment troubleshooting, installation, and repair
- Familiarity with designing, ordering, and building industrial wiring panels
Marcum Search is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Marcum Search does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other protected classification under the law.
Marcum SearchWhy Work Here?
Marcum Search LLC, the Talent Advisory arm of the Marcum Group, is a national, full-service talent solutions company.
Marcum Search LLC is the Talent Advisory arm of the Marcum Group, providing talent solutions on a national basis. Our permanent division offers contingency, contained and retained searches, and our temporary division is available for short and long term staffing resources. We have Birkman Certified specialists on staff for organizational behavioral assessments, and we can assist with payrolling services. Contact us for more information on how we can help you.
AddressNew York, NY