Corporate Recruiter - In office
Marcum Search Solon, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Marcum Search LLC offers premier professional recruiting services. Building on Marcum Group's personalized approach to accounting and financial services, the members of our in-house recruiting team have our clients' best interests in mind. Our customized process allows us to better understand the specific needs and objectives of clients and candidates alike. Our professional recruiters recognize the importance of working closely with companies and prospective candidates to ensure the perfect match. Each member of our leadership team has senior-level, industry-specific credentials and experience. It is our mission to find the people who possess the precise skill set and qualifications that companies seek.
We are searching for a Corporate Recruiter will be responsible for the full spectrum of the hiring process for all open positions within the organization. Outside of travel, this role will report to our client’s Solon office with the ability to work from home only on an as needed basis.
- Source candidates through multiple recruitment channels.
- Conduct phone screens and video interviews to verify previous employment experience, training, and job skills.
- Manage the interview cycle and work with managers to schedule candidates and finalize job offers.
- Evaluate all candidates and provide expert feedback and hiring recommendations.
- Attend job and career fairs at local universities.
- Revise, create, and improve job descriptions.
- Travel Requirements: 15%
- Any additional duties or projects as assigned by management.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Possess high level of confidentiality.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Goal oriented team player with high energy and strong values.
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, HR, or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in a corporate recruiting environment.
Only applicants of interest will be contacted.
Marcum Search is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Marcum Search does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other protected classification under the law.
Marcum SearchWhy Work Here?
Marcum Search LLC, the Talent Advisory arm of the Marcum Group, is a national, full-service talent solutions company.
Marcum Search LLC is the Talent Advisory arm of the Marcum Group, providing talent solutions on a national basis. Our permanent division offers contingency, contained and retained searches, and our temporary division is available for short and long term staffing resources. We have Birkman Certified specialists on staff for organizational behavioral assessments, and we can assist with payrolling services. Contact us for more information on how we can help you.