- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Marcum LLP is one of the largest independent public accounting and advisory services firms in the United States. Headquartered in New York City, Marcum LLP offers the resources of over 2,100 professionals, including more than 240 partners, in 32 full-service offices in major business markets throughout the U.S., Grand Cayman, Ireland and China.
Marcum LLP is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our growing and well-established national firm.
- Oversee the reception desk, responding to and directing incoming calls, greeting visitors, etc.
- Provide administrative support as needed , including distributing incoming mail and packages, managing outgoing mail and overnight packages
- Order catering as needed
- Create, revise and finalize general correspondence and engagement letters using Track Changes in MS Word
- Complete special projects as needed
- Perform other administrative and/or clerical duties as needed
- Minimum 3 years of professional administrative support experience in a professional services environment, preferably in accounting
- High School diploma or equivalent required; Associates degree preferred
- Strong communication and client service skills
- Solid Microsoft Office Suite expertise, particularly in Word and Excel
- Intermediate Track Changes experience preferred
- Superior attention to detail
- Possesses a strong sense of urgency to complete responsibilities efficiently and accurately
- Flexibility with juggling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated team player with a positive, can-do attitude
- Availability to work extra hours two weeks prior to deadlines including some weekend days
Our culture and people! We offer you a world of growth opportunities, a highly competitive salary, exceptional benefits, flexible work options, and industry-leading technology, all within an environment that values your contributions and supports your professional growth.
Working at Marcum means working as part of a team – a team of diverse, forward-thinking professionals constantly striving to deliver fully-integrated client solutions in an atmosphere of continuous learning.
There’s a lot to think about when it comes to launching your accounting career. At Marcum, we offer you a world of opportunity, a highly competitive salary, exceptional benefits, flexible work options, and industry-leading technology, all within an environment that values your contributions and supports your professional growth.
As a Marcum team member, you’ll receive a benefits package that includes health, dental, and vision insurance, short and long-term disability insurance, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, and transit benefits, as well as paid time off, a 401(k)plan with an employer contribution, and a profit sharing plan.
Only applicants of interest will be contacted.
Marcum LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Marcum LLP does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other protected classification under the law.
Marcum SearchWhy Work Here?
Marcum Search provides senior level Talent Advisory services.
Marcum Search LLC is the Talent Advisory arm of the Marcum Group, providing talent solutions on a national basis. Our permanent division offers contingency, contained and retained searches, and our temporary division is available for short and long term staffing resources.
AddressSaint Louis, MI