- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Marcum LLP is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our growing and well-established national firm in our Merrimack, NH office. This person will be responsible for providing full administrative support to Tax professionals.
- Assist Partners/Directors and professionals with their business and administrative needs as it relates to tax document filing, scanning and copying.
- Composes, proofreads, and reviews routine correspondence including tax returns, engagement letters, IRS correspondence and other documents as requested. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
- Prepare, type and edit correspondence, client invoices, engagement letters and statistical information (including Excel spreadsheets and Power Point presentations).
- Assists with the management of GoFileRoom, including workflow management related to engagement letters, extensions, returns and other tasks. Running of weekly office reports and coordinating regional tracker efforts.
- Assists with preparation of forms within Prosystem Axcess and processes returns for filing in all federal and state tax jurisdictions.
- Arranges for courier and overnight services.
- Coordinate process for year-end delivery of organizers and engagement letters to clients.
- Continually develops and maintains the client information tracking system.
- Will assist in replenishing and maintaining inventory of office stationary and general office supplies.
- Assist with answering phones for receptionist (on “as-needed” basis)
- Provide back-up support for bank deposits.
- 2 years of administrative assistant experience in a professional services firm; experience supporting a CPA a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office package including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with GoFileRoom, Safesend and Prosystem Axcess a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive and professional attitude a must.
- Desire and ability to work in a very fast-paced environment with ability to work extended hours as required.
- High School Diploma required
For immediate consideration please send resume to Leslie.Otto@marcumsearch.com with "Admin Merrimack" in the subject line.
Marcum LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Marcum LLP does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other protected classification under the law.
BusinessView all jobs at Marcum Search
Get fresh Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.