Assistant Manager in Training
Marco's Pizza Hoover, AL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As Assistant Manager you will be responsible for day to day operations and supervising the crew and the work stations and have thorough knowledge of Marco’s procedures for each position, and the business in general. Thorough knowledge and execution of Customer Service, Product Quality, Safety and Sanitation and Maintenance policies and procedures are crucial, as well as cash and people management. An Assistant Manager will learn everything a manager does, and with excellent execution there will be opportunities for advancement within the brand.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Leads Crew Members and directs all daily operations of the restaurant in the absence of the
General Manager including supervising and training employees, opening and closing the
store, ensuring all food preparation is complete, managing employee breaks and shift
• Motivates and coaches Crew Members and assists in the training of new Crew Members.
• Excels in preforming all crew member tasks including: makeline, cut table, monitoring the ovens, packaging of products, quality check and order accuracy, and guest relations.
• Follows Marco’s procedures for preparing dough, sauce, and toppings, and correctly making all Marco’s products.
• Operate all machinery in accordance with Marco’s safety requirements and all applicable state and federal laws (by law, employees under the age of 18 cannot operate or clean certain machinery).
• Maintains cleanliness of the store.
• Works as a team player to support other employees in completing their tasks.
• May assist General Manager in day to day operations with tasks including scheduling,
ordering, and team development.
• Ensures that the Occupational Safety and Health Act, local health and safety codes, and
company safety and security policies are followed.
• Ensures the restaurant follows the preventative maintenance program with
regards to facility, equipment, and grounds maintenance.
• May assist General Manager in recruiting, interviewing, and hiring of Crew Members.
• Maintains fast, accurate and outstanding service, ensures an excellent customer experience,
and makes sure all products are consistent with company standards.
• Completes all other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Valid driver’s license
• ServSafe certified
• Maintain compliance with all corporate-mandated training certification requirements.
• Maintain a positive, can-do attitude and demeanor conducive to a 5-star Guest experience.
• Maintain compliance with all company, store, federal, state, and local policies, procedures, laws and ordinances as required (particularly with regards to food, health, and safety).
• Maintain a just-opened store and personal appearance - unless actively making a product, all employees should be cleaning, all the time.
• Advocate and demonstrate Marco’s Cultural Beliefs on a daily basis.
• Avoid any use of personal electronic devices while on the clock.
• Demonstrate teamwork and a sense of urgency.
• Abide by all policies as set forth in this Handbook and the Marco’s Manuals.
Working Conditions and/or Physical Requirements:
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time (10 hours) on any given day
• Need to be able to lift minimum 50 lbs.
Marco's PizzaWhy Work Here?
Lots of growth available in the company. Awesome team environment. Flexible schedule
1960 Braddock DriveHoover, AL