ECommerce Production Design & Content Specialist
Our client, a leader in the power sports industry, is seeking an experienced Ecommerce Production Design & Content Specialist for a 6+ month contract assignment in Plymouth, MN. This position will be hybrid, requiring 1-3 days onsite a week. This role has potential for extension.
The Ecommerce Production Design & Content Specialist is responsible for producing, editing, and resizing images and graphics to support marketplace and Polaris website product pages. They will lead both the creation and integration of visual and written content to drive traffic, conversion and revenue on all digital channels while following brand style guides and voice. They will leverage production/graphic design skills and content management experience to produce and publish engaging content for our Amazon stores, Polaris sites, and other digital channels. This content will creatively highlight product features, benefits, and attributes. The Specialist will work as part of a cross-functional team to deliver high quality content for accessory products, service parts, and apparel items in our digital catalog. The Specialist will implement and maintain content consistent with each channel – tailoring content to Amazon based on Amazon best practices and meeting our style guide standards on Polaris sites. They will also edit/load 2D and video assets that showcase the product in the best light. They will execute content with SEO best practices in mind on each channel, leveraging tools to highlight critical keywords and drive maximum organic traffic to Polaris websites and our Amazon pages. Additional responsibilities include reacting to business direction with immediate product maintenance to ensure compliance, thorough cross-functional communication with internal and external partners, competitive analyses, extracting visual assets and product attributes from Polaris systems and from product partners, understanding industry trends, understanding marketplace writing requirements, understanding SEO best practices, and excellent collaboration as part of a broader content team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Product Content Creation
- Produce, edit, resize, and modify product images (CGI, lifestyle, photos, and more) to tell product stories in an engaging way for customers
- Creatively ideate on how to best display product features, benefits, and attributes in a visual way for commerce channels
- Execute visual content strategies outlined by the business units and content partners
- Communicate cross-functionally to understand and execute company strategies
- Apply business knowledge to identify and understand assortments and prioritize key initiatives
- Apply and update style guides to ensure consistent product presentation within category
- Write product descriptions, titles, bullets, and other product assets which will best communicate the features, benefits, and attributes of our products, using appropriate brand voice(s) for each product
- Coordinate with site merchandising, channel partner, and other product content team members as required
- Follow brand voice(s) and style guide(s) when creating visual content for Amazon or Polaris sites
- Interpret how company strategies and changes impact category of business/direct responsibilities
- Utilize business knowledge and reporting to prioritize workload and projects accordingly
- Action content-related customer service issues and incorporate customer feedback to improve and enhance web experience
- Identify, plan and deliver product page enhancements (size charts, tech specs, videos, etc.) that aid in customer buying decision
- Perform competitive analyses to maintain knowledge of current industry trends
- Troubleshoot systematic and style creation issues to ensure proper display of content on the website
- Evaluate internal workflow processes, identify opportunities and present suggestions for improvements
- Possess thorough understanding of internal tools and how actions taken within translate to website
- Ability to adapt to new processes, systems and strategies as eCommerce needs evolve
- Participate as subject matter expert within various content disciplines to drive process improvements and improve style guides based on expertise
REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS, AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Bachelor's degree in Production Design, Graphic Design, or related experience.
- At least 2 years proven experience working as a digital production designer, preferably with a focus on marketplaces and ecommerce. Please be prepared to provide portfolio examples.
- Experience with Adobe Suite/Photoshop required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Excellent PC skills required, including Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of ecommerce and product marketing principles, particularly showcasing product features and attributes.
- Strong understanding of e-commerce marketplaces, their algorithms, and best practices for optimization.
- Experience with style guides and detailed content standards (including generating standards and implementing them).
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong systems understanding and ability to quickly learn new software tools
- Results-driven mindset with a focus on achieving measurable goals and objectives.
- Continuous learning and staying updated with the latest industry trends and changes.
- Experience with content management systems (CMS) required
- Powersports industry knowledge or writing experience a plus
Marcomm Inc. is headquartered in Minneapolis. The types of Marketing, Interactive, Digital and Creative jobs we offer are dynamic, fun and always fast paced. Our employment package is "best-in-class" because we're committed to hiring the brightest, most qualified talent available.
For more info check out our website at www.marcommdept.com
Follow us on LinkedIn
Marcomm IncPlymouth, MN
Arts and Entertainment
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.