Private Club in Marco Island, Florida is seeking a professional, friendly, and courteous Fine Dining Server with 3+ years Fine Dining Experience. Knowledge of menus and Wine Service required. Proper communication and time management skills are required. We work as a team, we are detail oriented and work at a fast pace in a guest driven business, and we are expected to ensure an outstanding guest experience.
Individual works closely with the members and guests to provide an exceptional club service experience and with co-workers to provide support as a team member by performing the following duties.
Professional individuals with a bright personality, and takes the position seriously, are encouraged to apply and meet our team.
There may be an Opportunity for Lead Server Position, with good Leadership qualities and a good strong work ethic.
Duties and Responsibilities
- · Acts as an integral and efficient part delivering and providing excellent customer service to the members and guests.
- · Responsible for knowing all menus as related to food and beverage operations.
- · Wine Service knowledge and experience required
- · Basic Bartender and Cocktail knowledge preferred
- · Excellent understanding of food and beverage and culinary service
- · Takes food and beverage orders from members and processes these orders quickly either in writing or through the POS system.
- · Ensures that chits are presented correctly and in a timely manner to members or guests
- · Works both food and beverage functions in any service-related position
- · Responsible for the timely delivery of food and beverage product to their stations
- · Must be able to carry trays
- · Must be able to bend and lift up to 50 pounds
- · Must be able to move furniture, set up
- · Cleaning, Stocking, Set up and Tear down are required
- · Completes daily tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
- · Prep and Side Work
- · Other duties as assigned
- · Ability for Basic math calculations with and without using a calculator
- · Operating a variety of equipment, such as fire extinguishers, iced tea/soda machines, soup wells, and coffee machines
- · Participates in all training including new hire, safety, and customer service.
- · Adheres to and supports standardized control procedures.
- · Maintains complete knowledge of service requirements for assigned functions.
- · Maintains complete knowledge of and strictly abides by state liquor and health department regulations.
- · Participates in all mandatory trainings and/or required tests.
- · Maintains complete knowledge and complies with all club and departmental policies and service procedures.
- · Maintains a hazard-free working environment.
- · Performs cleaning duties as required.
- · Cleaning duties such as stocking, sanitizing, sweeping floors, washing dishes
- · Completes open and/or closing side work as needed and instructed.
- · Attends all pre-shift meetings as scheduled and on time.
- · Communicates to management suggestions for improving service.
- · Reports to management any unsafe or potentially hazardous area or situation.
- · Shares in the responsibility for security of the building and its physical assets.
- · Responds appropriately to life/safety issues if, and when necessary.
- · Ability to be in compliance with and actively support a drug free workplace
- · Proper Written and oral communications skills
- · Ability to maintain a clean and neat appearance
- · Ability to adhere to guidelines regarding uniform separates
- · Honesty and Integrity are required
- · Dependable
- · Positive, can do attitude
- · Team player
- · Responsible for knowing and working scheduled shift
- · Must be flexible in work schedule
- · Work Schedule will include Days, Evenings, Weekends and Holidays
- · Part Time position, Full Time opportunity
- · Hourly plus tips
- · Work Authorization in Florida and United States required
- · Must have transportation
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee is occasionally required to sit; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
COVID-19 regulations and mandates, including but not limited to Face Masks, hand sanitizer, gloves, are required
Marco Island YC