- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently seeking a smart, hardworking individual to join our Operations team. We are a fast-growing organization going through a lot of positive changes. The Production Planner/Scheduler is a new role for the company, the successful candidate will work with company leadership and other colleagues to refine the role and how it satisfies the business needs presented.
- Coordinate with Sales and Customer Service to ensure specific customer requirements are accurately captured on Work Orders and communicated and executed by the manufacturing team, especially on custom parts orders
- Transact the opening and closing of Work Orders, Inventory Adjustments, etc. in ERP (NetSuite)
- Interface with other departments (Shipping, Production, Customer Service, Sales) to resolve problems with timely delivery
- Understands manufacturing capacity availability and schedules production consistent with company needs and manufacturing limitations.
- Monitors, analyzes, and maintains key planning parameters including lead times and safety stocks.
- Recommend and execute cost savings and efficiency improvements by identifying opportunities in material usage variance and yield.
- Regular reporting within ERP and desktop tools like Excel
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
- Help facilitate management's needs and priorities.
Ways of working and Behaviors
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses experience to complement data; understands the workflows and procedures. Planning and master scheduling, production control, and knowledge of continuous improvement.
- Technical Skills – Understands and has a working knowledge of the manufacturing production control and planning process, procedures and function; uses and understands basic computer entry and processing skills.
- Business Acumen - Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals.
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent; and a bachelor’s degree in a related field are strongly preferred.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in a manufacturing environment preferred; equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 1-2 years of Expeditor or Production Planning direct experience preferred in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Must be able to work well in a group setting, as well as independently.
- Must be able to understand/identify issues, create solutions and successfully implement those solutions.
4645 Troy Ct. Jurupa ValleyMira Loma, CA
Get fresh Product Planner jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.