Medical Scribe and chief operations manager.
- $3,200 Monthly
Job Title: Chief operations manager and medical scribe
We are currently seeking a highly efficient and organized individual interested in workflow management to provide scheduling, and patient data entry, and join our healthcare team. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining accurate records of patient data and for scheduling appointments for our patients as well as insuring quality of care and business structure. Additionally, the individual will work as a scribe for rounding physicians, assisting part of the day during their patient visits.
- Enter and maintain accurate patient data into the electronic medical record system
- Schedule appointments for patients as per the physician's recommendations
- Work collaboratively with other healthcare professionals, including physicians, nurses, and administrative staff
- Update and maintain patient records, including medical history, allergies, and medication lists
- Ensure that all necessary patient information is collected and recorded
- Assist in emergency situations when required
- Perform other administrative duties as required by the organization including credentialing, new hires, and other business necessities.
-little to no direct patient or customer communication. Candidates will only have to communicate with physicians and nurses.
- Ideally 1 year of experience working in a medical setting
- Excellent computer skills and familiarity with electronic medical records
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and remain calm in emergency situations
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new processes and technology
- Ability to maintain patient confidentiality at all times
- A high level of professionalism and a commitment to providing excellent patient care
-Must speak excellent English.
-Must maintain your own phone and be reachable at most hours.
Education and Training:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Completion of a medical transcription course or a certificate in health information technology is an asset but not required.
- Previous experience in scribing is a plus
-Familiar with medical insurances is a plus.
-Full time salary. 8:00-5 M-F. Short occasional times outside of these hours for phone calls texting and data checking. 3/4 of the time will be in the facility working. Remaining work can be remote.
-$3200/month paid on the 1st and 15th.
-Start as contracted (1099) and move to employee (w2) at 4 months if candidate is a good fit. Person can remain 1099 if they prefer. benefits available at 1 year.
-There is potential to take on more responsibilities as the business grows.
This is a full-time position with competitive salary and benefits. If you are passionate about providing excellent patient care and have the necessary skills and experience, this is a great opportunity to get in early for the long term with a growing medical company.
Marble CIty MedicalKnoxville, TN
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.