Marathon TS is looking for a talented Network Connectivity Specialist to support the Joint Readiness Training Center (JRTC) Operations Group at Ft Polk. The Joint Readiness Training Center (JRTC) has a requirement to provide a mobile satellite communications capability to replicate the communications infrastructure found in expected areas of operation of rotational training units.
You will provide local/wide area network connectivity by ensuring connections and switches dispersed over a wide area are connected into existing networks.
- Provide Voice-Over-Internet Protocol (VOIP), Video Tele-Conferencing (VTC), fiber redundancy, hardware / software troubleshooting, Digital Subscriber Lines (DSL), VLAN support, setting up of server stacks for system connectivity with knowledge of Server/Client relationships and conducting repairs simultaneously in multiple locations.
- Assist in the maintenance and sustainment of a Closed Loop Cell Phone network including the associating of phones.
- Responsible for setting up coordination and integration of multiple technology, software platforms and connections with multiple entities to include Military, DOD Civilian and other contractors.
- Successful completion of a two-year technical electrical trade school; or military training / apprenticeship.
- 1+ years of IT experience.
- Must have IAT Level-2 (CCNA Security / Security + Certification)
- Must have an active Secret clearance.
- Additionally, must be able to manufacture and install various types of cables to include fiber, be able to trace cables, troubleshoot circuits and Cisco switches