TS/SCI Sr. Systems Engineer
Marathon TS is hiring for a TS/SCI Sr. Systems Engineer. As a Sr. Systems Engineer you will help ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work depends on a TS/SCI cleared Sr. Systems Engineer joining our team to support our intelligence customer in Springfield, VA.
The Sr Systems Engineer designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems. Coordinates system development to include design, modeling, security, integration, and formal testing.
GDIT JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Contributes to completion of milestones associated with specific engineering projects
- Develops solutions to a variety of engineering problems of moderate scope and complexity
- Perform systems design, development, and integration from the start of a systems life cycle to the end
- Oversees moderately complex infrastructure including installing, configuring, testing, and maintaining operating systems, application software, and system management tools
- Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis
- Performs continual maintenance of security, including backup and redundancy strategies
- Prepares and maintains documentation for processes and procedures related to engineering projects
- Maintains current knowledge of rapidly changing technology
EDUCATION: BA/BS or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience
8+ years of related systems engineering experience
Active TS/SCI clearance required and eligibility to obtain a CI poly
A deep expertise in one of the following areas and working knowledge of one or more of the other following:
- Juniper / Cisco Networking
- Cisco ASA / Palo Alto Firewalls
- Virtualization technologies (VMware, virtual networking, vROPS, XenServer/XCP-ng)
- Application load balancing, proxy configurations, and traffic routing tools (F5 Networks, NGINX, or HA Proxy) in addition to web authentication methods (SAML or OAUTH)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux, YUM, Satellite, Capsule technologies
- Enterprise Storage Systems (EMC (Unity, Isilon platforms) NetApp)
- Enterprise scale backup technologies
- DISA STIG Audits, hardening and remediation procedures
- Certification and Accreditation Experience
- Risk Management Frameworks
Marathon TS is committed to the development of a creative, diverse and inclusive work environment. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Marathon TS will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Marathon TS does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as "protected status").
Marathon TSSpringfield, VA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.