- Provide mental health skill-building services in the client's residence and/or community for 3-15 hours per week based upon the needs of the individual
- Provide goal-directed training to enable individuals to achieve and maintain community stability and independence in the most appropriate, least restrictive environment
- Provide training in the areas of functional skills and appropriate behavior related to health and safety, activities of daily living and use of community resources assistance with medication management, monitoring health/nutrition/physical condition, as appropriate based on the client's needs.
- Advise client's psychiatrist or physician of any medication non-adherence concerns
- Collaborate with wraparound service providers through service coordination efforts that is documented in the client record
- Complete daily progress notes, quarterly progress reviews, discharge reports, service authorization reports, crisis plans, incident reports and other case documentation according to agency procedures
- Ensure that service documentation is individualized based upon the needs and progress of the individual
- Submit all documentation by agency deadlines
- Submit a non-billable note for any week in which no services could be provided and document the reason no services could be provided
- Attend bi-weekly clinical supervision with Clinical Supervisor (LMHP) at a time designated by the Supervisor
- Attend company meetings as scheduled
- Manage a caseload of at least 2 individuals
- Remain in compliance with agency policies and procedures
- A valid Virginia Driver's License
Marathon TS is committed to the development of a creative, diverse and inclusive work environment. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Marathon TS will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Marathon TS does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as "protected status ").