Marathon TS has an immediate need for a General Clerk III supporting a federal agency in Euclid, OH. You will be responsible for the following:
- Provides overall clerical support functions for the processing activities.
- Performs a variety of benefit administration and case processing tasks assigned to higher level staff.
- Enters data into the system of record.
- Performs tasks associated with the document management activities to include plan and participant
file maintenance (Scanning, indexing and document preparation).
- May be required to travel for data collection trips.
- Two years of related experience.
- Must be able to exercise analysis and experience in selecting documented procedures to follow in searching for, interpreting, selecting, or coding items to be entered from a variety of source documents.
- High School Diploma or GED